Working to ensure that people with developmental disabilities enjoy the same quality of life as the rest of society.
Victims Rights Task Force: Disabilities Subcommittee Meeting
Partners Oversight Committee Meeting: 2015 Junior Partners Planning
Children & Families Committee Meeting
DDC Executive Committee
Adult Issues Committee Meeting
* The 2014 Disability Ball will be held Friday, November 7, from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, Delaware. Tickets are $60 each, if purchased by September 19; or $70 each, if purchased between September 20 and October 17. No tickets will be sold after October 17, and no tickets will be sold at the door. For more information or to order tickets, click here.
* Delaware Lt. Governor, Matt Denn, and Deputy Attorney General, Patricia Dailey-Lewis, Release 1st Report on Public School Anti-Bullying Compliance. "Unfinished Business: Implementation by Delaware Public Schools of the State's 2012 Anti-Bullying Laws."
* Restraint and Seclusion in Delaware Schools: Fact Sheet For more information on Restraint and Seclusion please visit our resource page.)
* A Better Bottom Line: Employing People with Disabilities From Delaware Governor Jack Markell, National Governors Association Chair, 2012-2013
* Visit our National Organization - National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities.